Want to drive more confidently – even if you’ve been too afraid to drive a car for years?
Want to give a speech at that friends’ wedding, or speak up at a work meeting?
Want to ask out that one special person, on a date?
In 10 weeks from now, you can – without stress.
I’m not offering you magical tricks to become fearless, because they simply don’t exist (and if you ever come across a self-proclaimed expert who says they do, I recommend you to reconsider spending your money on that person!). Instead, I teach you scientifically-proven methods, and help you to implement them for your personal fears and insecurities. I tell you exactly what works, why it works and how it works – and I also explain why many of the popular fear-management techniques that you will find in selfhelp books, may not at all be effective for you. In the Fearlessly Fearful E-course, you learn how to overcome fears and become more courageous in a way that suits your personality and needs at this point of your life.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
Concrete tools in order to understand and control your fear. You will gain an insight into your fears and insecurities, so that YOU can control the fear instead of the fear controlling you. Thanks to video lessons, audio exercises, written course material, meditations and exercises that can usually be done from your own home, at the end of the course you will have less fears and you will also not be afraid of being afraid; you will dare to do all you dream of. You are Fearlessly Fearful.
THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU:
-Have had a desire or wish for a long time that you haven’t dared to realise. This can be anything: speaking in public, taking a long trip by yourself, jumping off that high diving board (who said your last chance was during swimming class?), writing a novel or asking your boss for a raise
– Dream of a radical change in your work or personal life, but don’t know where to start
– See people around you doing all sorts of things that you would like to dare to do but you don’t know how or if you even can. (Surprise: you can!)
– Are fed up with your eternal doubts and insecurities
– Feel inhibited by the way you think, talk or live
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL HAVE:
– Gained understanding into the fears and insecurities currently keeping you from leading the life you desire
– An insight into the ways being afraid have influenced your life on a physical and mental level
– A clear image of what you want and how to realise it
– Gained confidence and trained your fear muscles. You will literally feel empowered
– Become part of an awesome, supportive community of Fearlessly Fearful members, who keep you accountable where you need it and cheer you when you deserve it
WHAT FORMER PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT FEARLESSLY FEARFUL:
“I had been pro-surfing for years, before I had an accident and got scared in big waves. I tried everything, from coaches to books to practising more, but I remained scared and almost gave up on surfing. Last month I started the Fearlessly Fearful E-course, and this has radically changed my surfing experience. I have just come back from a surfing trip, and have found back the joy, overcame my anxiety and have surfed BIG WAVES!” (Erica, 37)
“I was a scaredy-cat. Shy at parties, never dared to speak out at my work. No more. People see me now, and I feel comfortable with that. The course is effective, clear and super fun too!” (Bob, 27)
WHAT DOES THE COURSE LOOK LIKE?
The course is available as a self-study program or as an intensive program.
The self-study variant includes:
– Access to all course materials in a password-protected environment: 10 video lessons, 25 text documents, and over 30 audio-and text assignments
– Bonus-Masterclasses on specific types of fears and the most effective way to overcome them
– Guided meditations that you can download on your phone or laptop, and that will help you through nerve-wrecking situations, or soothe you when you feel tensed
The supported variant includes all the above, plus:
-7 1:1- coaching calls with Roanne
– Personalized exercises and workbooks – made for what YOU need at this point in your life
-Planners & motivational sheets to keep you going!
– A fear & bravery scan that gives you instant insight into what type of courage you already possess, and what you can still develop further – and a step-by-step action plan with that! – E-books that will help you get instant clarity on your fear-goals
MODULE 1: HELLOOO, FEAR!
– Becoming Fearlessly Fearful
– Understanding what fear is and what forms of fear exist
– Recognising the impact fear has on your mind, body and life
– Making a personal fear history – Making a personal fear analysis
MODULE 2: BYE, BYE, FEAR! HI, DESIRE!
– Understanding what bravery is and how to become (more) brave
– Learning what a fear muscle is and how to strengthen it
– Determining your personal fear goal (and why the popular SMART goal technique doesn’t work)
– Understanding the relationship between fear and vulnerability
MODULE 3: OVERCOMING DOUBTS AND INSECURITIES
– The myth of confidence
– Falling or failure: safely learning to make scary decisions
– Overwhelm overcome
– How to always finish all big projects
– How negative thinking can help you to realise your dream
– The Scary Projects plan
MODULE 4: PANIC!
– The most effective strategies to overcome immediate fear
– Learning to calm yourself under all circumstances
– The 3-rule method
– Sharing fears
– Achieving a state of hyper awareness
MODULE 5: FEARLESSLY FEARFUL
– Learning to fail flawlessly
– A personal fear manual
– Fear affirmations: most commonly made mistakes and how to make them work for you
– How fear can guide you into your highest goals – Avoiding setbacks and quitting
– the guarantee to a Fearless Life
The self-study E-course costs: 397 €. This course is most suited for people who like to work independently and at their own pace.
If you want more support and work personally with Roanne on your specific fears, than the supported variant is your best option. Investment: 1997 €.
Start: immediately after registration
Registration: now open
Length: 10 weeks
Or are you still curious about the not-so-frequently-asked-questions (or; the questions everyone wants to ask but almost everyone is afraid to ask)?
Roanne has also written a book on overcoming fear. Read more about it, here!