The world is changing faster than ever. On the basis of her research, Roanne – in line with other futurists – defined a set of capacities and skills that companies and individuals need to develop, to function well in our upcoming future. She has been teaching people these skills in lectures and workshops in universities, companies and other organisations, for the past decennium. In order to make this knowledge accessible for many more people, she also created different online trainings that people can take at their own pace, in their own place.
- Future-proof yourself: HATCH - a human development studiol
- Build courage and learn to cope with uncertainty: Fearlessly Fearful
- Focus in times of (digital) distraction. Working on brainwaves: The Focus Collective
- “Books are the businesscards of the future” – training for (wannabe) writers
- Training for professionals: the future of conflict, disaster and aid
- Increase creativity and learn how to get inspiration-on-demand (soon to come, send us an email for more information)