Roanne has over a decade experience in teaching at different universities and has codesigned several trainings. Below are some examples of the courses that she currently lectures in, as well as of online trainings that she created on the basis of her futures-research.
- 'Writing Applied Etnography' (University of Amsterdam)
- 'Designing fieldwork' (University of Amsterdam)
- 'Sustainable Humanity' (Roanne's own-created course, exclusively taught at the University of Amsterdam, Anthropology Department)
- Applied Anthropology (University of Amsterdam, Master track)
- Training for professionals: the future of conflict, disaster and aid