Roanne (Ph.D) is an international speaker, awarded author and social scientist specialized in the themes of fear & productivity.
Her reputation as a speaker is built on her ability to explore difficult topics with tremendous honesty, warmth, and humor. She is a researcher and storyteller with the rare ability to both inspire audiences and leave them with actionable change strategies.
Roanne enjoys working with event coordinators to customize her talks within the scope of her research. Below is a list of the most requested topics.
- Overcoming fears; High-performance under stress; Reaching your Goals
- Why courage is a learned trait
- Courageous leadership in the office
- Receive insider-tips from the world’s bravest people, including extreme athletes, Inuit hunters, refugees, humanitarians and soldiers working in war-zones
- Do-it-at home: learn scientifically effective methods to overcome fear
- Develop actionable strategies on how to stay calm and focused in dangerous or severely stressful conditions
2. Productivity; Stressfree working; Timemanagement
- How to get more work done, in less time
- Why time-management is nonsense
- Dealing with overwhelm at work
- Developing a healthy relationship with digital distractions
- Understanding your personal high-performance work-cycle (and putting it into practice, immediately)
3. Creativity; Book writing; Finding inspiration
- Boost your creativity x 10
- Create, produce and make like a pro – even if you think you’re not creative
- Why passion is for suckers, and inspiration is nonsense
- 5 track-proven methods that will lift you up, when you’re down and out
If you are interested in scheduling an event, please contact MVP management: